First, KGFA Capital Ventures LLC dba Lendinero takes misrepresentation and business loan fraud seriously.
NOTICE: ANY SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION TO LENDINERO DBA KNOWINGLY CONTAINING FALSE INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH A BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION IS A FEDERAL CRIME
In brief, business loan fraud means a material misstatement, misrepresentation, or omission relied upon by LENDINERO DBA OR ANY OF OUR FUNDING PARTNERS OR INVESTORS in connection with obtaining business financing.
Such business loan fraud includes; false information contained in identification, financial documents, false identity, and fraudulent information. Moreover, business fraud is theft of custodial funds, bank accounts, misrepresentations of borrower being committed by the borrower, referral partners, your agent and even internal employees.
In addition, possible business loan fraud means that Lendinero, has a reasonable belief. In case, this is based upon a review of information available, that business loan fraud may be occurring or has occurred. It is the intent of Lendinero’s Zero Tolerance business Loan Fraud Policy to support the industry’s and law enforcement’s efforts to eradicate business loan fraud. Accordingly, by doing business with Lendinero, the Borrower, Broker, shall be directly responsible for the actions performed in the course of doing business with Lendinero. In addition, you agree for maintaining compliance with this Policy.
Lendinero Employees, Clients, Referral Partners and Our Business Loan Fraud and Misrepresentation Policy.
By all means, you cannot misrepresent Lendinero nor any of our partners in any way shape or form. Moreover, doing so is misrepresentation. Also, as an agent or employee of Lendinero you must report any fraud or if you suspect fraud being committed or misrepresentation by a borrower or anyone else to: email@example.com
Another key point is that not every borrower or business applicant is honest. Undoubtedly, we will take the necessary actions against any misrepresentation or business loan fraud being committed by a borrower or business applicant. Furthermore, please allow 30 days for us to investigate. Accordingly, is you suspect fraud in any transaction, please include the borrowers or applicants name, agent name, staff name and a detail description.
Clients, Prospects, Applicants of Lendinero and our business loan fraud and misrepresentation Policy.
Clients, prospective clients, or applicants of Lendinero can open up an investigation against their agents, internal staff, marketers and independent sales organizations. As a business loan applicant if you believe that anyone is providing you with misleading information or fraudulent information you must report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org Furthermore, you will have 30 days from the time you believe that you were falsely led or who may have misrepresented Lendinero. We obtain personal information from everyone who represents us or works for us and we may conduct criminal background checks.
In addition, not every agent or representative works internally in our office. We cannot control every deceptive act of individuals. We implement security measurements to prevent internal fraud and or misrepresentation. If you feel that an loan offer is not right, that an email is not correct, or that any information that is being requested does not sound correct, we need you to report it immediately to: email@example.com. When we find misconduct on the part of any internal agent, referral partner, or independent agent we will take the necessary action to protect our clients, investors, and our funding partners from deceptive agents.
Please allow 30 days for us to conduct an investigation. Please provide the name of the agent, any emails which you feel are not proper, any information which you may have in doubt, and the incident. If there is no misrepresentation or fraud by the agent we will inform you. For example, the following are probable causes of business loan fraud which we take seriously:
- Identity theft
- Submission of inaccurate or misleading information, including false bank statements or information on loan application(s) and falsification of documents purporting to substantiate credit, employment, deposit and asset information or personal information including identity, ownership/non-ownership, etc.;
- The alteration or forgery of otherwise predominately accurate information;
- Inaccurate representations of current occupancy or intent to maintain required occupancy as agreed in the security instrument;
- Lack of due diligence or concern by borrower, agent, broker, loan officer, interviewer or processor, including failure to obtain or divulge all information required. The information provided by the application and failure to request further information as dictated by Borrower’s response to other questions.LENDINERO’s policy is also intended to protect; investors and funding partners. Consequently, loans containing fraud or material misrepresentations negatively impact LENDINERO business reputation. Nonetheless, this type of activity can severely strain investor relationships. The potential consequences for knowing participants of this practice are also very serious. This is why LENDINERO’s position is a zero tolerance policy.
Examples of the possible consequences:
- Acceleration of debt as authorized by the security instrument, future receivables agreement, cash advance agreement orany other agreement executed to obtain funding.
- Criminal prosecution, which may result in possible fines, imprisonment or both.
- Civil action by LENDINERO for damages.
- Civil action by other parties to the transaction.
- Forfeiture of any professional license.
- Long term adverse effect on credit history.
For Agents, Referral Partners, Independent Agents, Affiliates, Employees:
- Criminal prosecution, which could result in fines, imprisonment or both.
- Revocation of any professional licenses.
- Loss of access privileges to lenders resulting from the exchange of legally permissible information between lenders, other investors; policy agencies; and state and federal regulatory agencies including the Department of Justice and the FBI.
- Loan repurchase and/or liability to LENDINERO for resulting monetary loss.
- Civil action by borrower, LENDINERO’s. and/or other parties involved in the transaction.
- Loss of approval status with LENDINERO’s
- Prevent you from obtaining a job
- Firing you or terminating your independent contractor agreement
AGENT, REFERRAL PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, BORROWERS, LOAN APPLICANTS HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO LENDINERO’s. IN SUMMARY, FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY AND AGREES TO IMMEDIATELY REPORT ANY AND ALL SUSPECTED LOAN FRAUD, MISLEADING INFORMATION OR MISREPRESENTATION TO LENDINERO’s: firstname.lastname@example.org